All-on-4 Dental Implants – Richardson, TX
Seamlessly Recomplete Your Smile
Are you looking for a permanent solution to tooth loss? Traditional dentures often fall short of expectations. The good news is that many patients are eligible for dental implants, which have a widespread reputation for being strong, stable, and long-lasting. Dr. Siddharth Talsania and Dr. Mansi Talsania provide All-on-4® dental implants in Richardson to restore your teeth and provide you with a mighty bite. This unique treatment option is a streamlined way to seamlessly recomplete your smile. Give Richland Dental a call at 972-231-0799 to learn more about this dental implant option and schedule a consultation with one of our knowledgeable dentists.
How Do All-on-4 Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are small titanium cylinders, or posts, that replace the roots of lost teeth. But that does not mean you need a dental implant for each missing tooth. All-on-4 is a system of implant dentures designed to replace a full arch of teeth, restoring your smile, oral health, and oral function in the most minimally invasive way possible. In fact, as its name implies, it uses just four strategically placed posts. They utilize areas of the jawbone that are naturally strong and thick. Plus, you can get a temporary denture on the same day you receive your implants! Later, the temporary denture will be replaced with a permanent one.
Am I a Candidate for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
When you come into our office for your initial consultation, our dentists will examine your teeth and mouth to determine if you are a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants. Most patients with extensive tooth loss do qualify, either right away or after a series of preparatory procedures.
Here are some indications that this treatment may be right for you:
- Your jawbone is strong enough to support dental implants. (Most patients meet this criterion, even without a bone graft.)
- You are free of active gum disease and other serious oral health conditions.
- You are well enough to undergo minor surgery.
- You have good habits that will support the long-term success of your new teeth.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
There are many benefits to All-on-4 implant dentures, including:
- Complete rehabilitation using as few as four dental implants. This means that your procedure will be as minimally invasive as possible while still producing outstanding results.
- A fast return to full oral function. After you heal, you should be able to eat virtually anything.
- In most cases, there is no need for bone grafting or other additional procedures. Of course, this is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Beautiful results. We carefully design All-on-4 dentures so they look and feel as natural as possible.
- Jawbone preservation. Dental implants stimulate the jawbone and help to prevent the deterioration that normally occurs after tooth loss.
All-on-4 vs. Traditional Dental Implants
There are some noteworthy differences between All-on-4 treatment and traditional dental implants:
- All-on-4 usually requires just one surgery, while traditional treatment may require two or more.
- All-on-4 has a shorter overall treatment timeline.
- In many cases, All-on-4 has a lower overall cost than full-arch tooth replacement with traditional dental implants.
- Traditional dental implants can replace any number of missing teeth, whereas All-on-4 is limited to full-arch replacement.
- Traditional dental implants may provide greater stability and strength.
During your consultation, we will help you determine which method is best for rebuilding your unique smile.