Dental Cone Beam Scanner – Richardson, TX
State-of-the-Art Dental Diagnostic Technology
We are pleased to utilize a dental cone beam scanner in Richardson, Texas. This technology allows Dr. Siddharth Talsania and Dr. Mansi Talsania to create 3D images of your mouth, head, and throat, and it can also be used in conjunction with airway studies. Schedule an appointment at Richland Dental to learn more by calling 972-231-0799 to meet with our dentists.
Our dentists and team are pleased to use cone beam imaging technology in our office. Also known as CBCT scanning, this 3D imaging technology allows us to see a complete view of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose, and throat. This comprehensive view of your mouth and all supporting structures is highly detailed, giving our dentists and team more information than standard digital X-rays so that we can provide you with exceptional care.
3D cone beam imaging is highly effective in diagnosing and evaluating a broad range of dental conditions, as well as planning treatments. Our dentists may use cone beam imaging to:
- Plan and carry out dental implant placement procedures.
- Evaluate your jaws and face.
- View a comprehensive image of the head and neck.
- Diagnose tooth decay and other dental problems.
- Diagnose developing endodontic issues.
- Plan root canal treatments.
- Analyze and determine the extent of dental and facial trauma.
- Plan and track the progress of orthodontic treatment.
- Visualize abnormal teeth.
- Evaluate TMJ disorders and any resulting damage.
For more information about cone beam imaging, and to schedule an appointment with our experienced dentists, contact our office today. We are committed to providing you with effective, individualized care that meets your unique needs.